I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Someday when we meet (I'm sure we will), I don't wanna miss even a little thing of you
I'll like your smile, I'll like your laugh
I'll like your voice when you say my name
I'll like everything about you
My McBright's comet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







(I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith)

I could stay awake just to hear you're breathing
Watch your smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever

I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing

I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you, right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close, feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pierre Tendean (Lagi-lagi)

Saya dan Soe Hok Gie

Antara Pierre Tendean dan Hiruk Pikuk Jalanan Di Depan Kantor